miércoles, 20 de abril de 2016

Blog Session 1 (Week 3) >> My Auto Biography English III Danza

Hi. My name is María Constanza Astorga, it´s a long name, but my nickname is "coni". I was born on April 20, 1997 in the village of Doñihue. I am nineteen years old. I from Graneros, it´s a little town in the city of Rancagua. Before i live in another town, I always live in countryside, I love coutryside! But now I live in center of Santiago and is a crazy city, the people is very different and nobody wants to talk.
Now live in Santiago because i am studing Dance in University of Chile, it´s so great, I love it!
Sometimes I miss my family because they are to eigthy km of Santiago, and that´s too much for me. Every weekend traveled to my village to visit my family, my  mom, my dad, my grandmother, my sister, my niece and my pets: cat-sari (yes, that´s his name) and oso (my dog).
Okay, bye bye.

3 comentarios: