miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2016

Post 3: Write about your favourite piece of technology



I am not technological, I prefer other activities because I feel that it`s lost time. But what more use is my cellphone. I use every day. I use it to read my mails, because there are important information about my subjects of university. Also I can check my facebook and chat with my friends because I don`t have whatssap.
I use it to listen music, it`s my favorite activity that do in my cellphone, I like it because I can have all my music, and I believe that only for that my cellphone is my favorite piece of technology. It have all I need for survive in this world technological!. My life wouldn`t be the same without my cellphone because I love and need listen different styles musical, it`s relax and funny put me my headphones and walk in the street, see the people, see the landscape.


 

2 comentarios:

  1. I use my cellphone to listen music too. Life wouldn't be the same without headphones puts on.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like to listen to music on my cellphone too, I love the moment when i see it de world with background music.

    ResponderEliminar